12 February, 2008

In praise of GF

Or eternal damnation of me. Thursday is St. Valentines Day, and amittedly I got a nice piece of jewelery spotted for her (I blame Patience totally- two years ago while I was visiting she wonderfully put a catalog from tiffineys in front of me and showed me some key pieces of nice stuff that wasn't expensive. I think she knew this fuckhead needed help in getting nice stuff to properly celebrate Gf, and truely I was/ am greatful for her help. All she did was put the catalog in my hands, but it was enough. And again, I'd like to point out she KNEW I needed the help. Thank, girl. Frenz.), this Thursday is kinda taken up by...........................um............... the city playoffs in basketball (if we win, we take on Jordans son's team next.) and trivia @ nite.

In truth, most would scupper these plays for the relationship celebration day, but she suggested it.


Or maybe I should scupper it all. Relationships are tricky, sometimes. Sorta like the huge battle between Light and L. But who wouldn't find romantic the city playoffs round of 16 ??

No comments: