13 February, 2008

Sexiest thing in the whole wide world / seeing gf in tiny underwear

Went shopping today for Gf. Wanted to get that super bracelet, but I'm gonna have to downtown it- maybe Friday, even though St. Valentines day is Thursday. Like I've written, she's chill, especially after she sees it. I went to four different shops in Chicago Ridge Mall, and nobody had it- but liked that the two ladies @ the first stop loved it when I showed them the ripped out of the nyt ad. It's a worthy, affordable, kool trinket - Patience would approve.
Gf's just gonna love it, and I can't wait to get it. No, again, it's not a ring - it's a bracelet. let me get a keeper job one of these days. Wait, what did i just write? Let me get that back, please.

But - I did get some good good shit. Did you know they sell really really sexy stuff @ Marshalls for cheap?? I got her - well, in all truth, although she's gonna wear them, I probably was more thinking of me - five pairs of panties to prance about in. Thongs, boy cuts, etc...... oh, and a respectible shirt. Not a smutty one. Now for boy shorts, it's obvious there is only one place to shop.

"Sexiest thing in the whole wide world / seeing gf in tiny underwear "

No comments: