14 February, 2008

Kool picture of Jesus skating kinna be found - so this'll havta suffice


So, in my readings on the early church, pretty much across the board that thrashing of the Temple is cited as The Reason they killed Christ. And, big time, it's the romans who are blamed,not the Jews.

At least modern society has progressed. If I walked into the temple today and thrashed the tables of those Money Changers Barrack Obama, Hillary Clinton, John Mccain, and "Iron" Mike hukabee, or the tables of Romans like Bush, I'd only be tossed in jail for 10 years, not crucified. Oh, wait, I forgot - if we were actually in present day Palestine and in the actual site of the old Temple in present day Palestine, I'm sure the guys who tote around American Paid for M-16s and wearing American paid for uniforms would fucking cut me to ribbons in an instant.

Yep - were still savages.


Domenico Morelli is the artist. From this site.

No comments: