18 February, 2008

Beloved.4 : Le Chagrin et la pitié / Keegans

To Keegans @ Midnite -not Lanigans, cause there is always too many people I knew there and I had too much work to do. The work involves French and German speakers, and the approximation of those languages. It involves two differnet loud bawdy scences of talking and interjecting and laughing - once in French, once in German - @ dinner tables. It involves a downtown walk w/ 'Face as we chat into the camera-on-a-roller in front of us. And Face @ Rainbo or some like.

It involves asking people to do for me (oh,wait, I do that all the time). It involves rejecting italian and Irish. It makes me nervous, but ............. well........... wherever two of you gather in my name........

But above all, it involves Hilts.
But above all, it invloves you.

So, I got a plan, it'll be just 3-4-5m before the joke sours, and finally - when I asked Rocky last nite if Lucia speaks Italian (course I know she does) and got the unexpected response that she also speaks German ((all those operas in Austria she did - some people)) - it was -ok, lets go.

So far, and I know I'm being shy, but you will be approached:
The Shipley's ensemble.
The Patience's ensemble
The di Lammermores ensemble
The Homes ensemble
BCD
Pepper
Lazermann
Dragon


God did I want to say it last nite, but I wanted something down on paper before I decided to 'go code' it. More will be added, and I promise, my parts will be the hardest. But all of our parts will be stupid and absurd. Et dans blanc et noir.

No comments: