18 February, 2008

Roll up for the saturday tour !!

Gfs bro is offa work 'cause'a some eye injury. Spends lotsa time @ home. Gf and I visited this saturday, and it was a lotta fun. he lives up on Belmont and Harlem, and although the area is a lot newer than, say, Marquette Park, @ least it wasn't total suburban type (It's in the city proper, but on the edge.)

I had a 2-1 for a great and packed Italian resturaunt called Caponies. I loved it, and almost finished my plate @ first go. Funny - Italian place, but all accents of the workers were Polish. The area.

Then we went a borders. Secret me wish scout books on Jesus. First books I visited though?? The manga, and the Deathnotes. Still I'm caught waiting on some kids to return #'s 8 and #9 - but i read a few pages into #8. I'm sure the kids lost that book (my library's copy), so I'll have to read it in a Borders...... and soon. And yes, the reason I haven't swooned over it lately is I haven't been able to track down the errent copies.

Back to her bros house after a stop at a (another Polish staffed) cafe for a cafe. We were gonna go home, but we stayed to watch this weeks "Lost" on tape. People seem to like this year. I knew it was a good idea to have the flash forwards.

No comments: