15 February, 2008

Satisfaction Guarenteed

Was NOT happy going into school today. Last few days, despite childrens reactions in the theatre and Gf's reaction to my love for her.

Drive in, and the thought of the kids and that I owed them the "happy me" - and yes, that is a part of my thinking process, and too bad to those who object - got me out of the funk for several seconds..... and then rite back.

Radio started to pump out "The Magical Mystery Tour", and thoughts of Paul's overriding influence during those days (not a good thing, in very many way, although - I remain a Paul fan) coincided with the flite of a family- but not a murder - of crows across my path on Pulaski had me happy again - for a bit. I took it not as a SIGN, but as a coincidental sign to do my part and get it done.

Then I got in, was nice to people, and eventually it all soured out of me ok. I'm in a good mood, ready to roll up.

No comments: