12 February, 2008

In action @ Keegans Last Nite (blogger not allow the 2 snaps, so check later- both good)

Got Jamey to come to S.Side. he needs to get out. We did @ the did a bit'o' thrift shopping @ the 65th and kedzie Village thrift (El premier teinda en el mundo - et, nestor l'aime aussi !!) and I got some real kick ass shit - double shirts, one of which I've worn both yesterday and today - and, spectacularly, a real nice suit jacket. The jacket fits nice. i've mentioned this before, but Liza (wife de Jackson) mentioned -what - 10 y.a. that I shouldn't be wearing the giant David Byrne suits I always do - snug fits looks much kooler. She, of course, is/was rite, and this new addition to the wardrobe ist gut so.

Plans were made to Keegans it to-nite w/ Gf, and Dragon came down.

How many ?

Four.

Did I wake up sick?

Not sick, but yes I felt it.

Not again, ever.............until what, next week?

So, Keegans was fun. Sickening, loud repeated singings of the lines "Saddest thing in the whole wide world" / "Sally don't you go" / etc etc etc.......... Y'know.............


So, Jamey, Jesus, and hypocracy.

Of course, I believe I can save jamie. Just like other frenz (Crockhead comes to mind) I believe I can save him. However, Jamie is just about the most unpopular person I have ever met. So many people just do not like him and like him around.


to those who reject him (and don't forget, i Love y'all aussi, mais I let Keith Richards speak for me in addressing the anti- jamiie cabal: "I can't be concerned by old mens petty morals". In my foolish mind, I'm just so certain that those who are blind are the ones who reject him, and it is Jesus that is asking me to safekeep him. Did not Jesus keep company w/ those society rejected?? So, with me being filled w/ self rightous thoughts that I am doing Jesus's work by saving him, what did I say to my Mom this morning?

Mom, c'mon, I'm busy here !!!


Fucking hypocrite this Hilts is, n'est pas? Embarressing piece of fucking sickening shit. This old man's petty morals, I have to say, must change.

But, I will end w/ - don't like Jamey? That's kool. I could care less old man. But my morals?...... I must /have to /will do better.
............................................................................
This post was originally this :
(And here I will say, finally, check it out later, cause i'm done for a bit. Later. We'll talk about Jesus and hypocracy - y'll love it. But, later.

But I will say, I did see if Sally was on the Juke box. No. But my endless singing of it, all day yeaterday, all day today. This too will pass - but that'll be the saddest thing in the whole wide world
.)

No comments: