10 February, 2008

Temptation Sunday

Basically missed Mass today. We went to a Summit 6pm mass in Polish, but when people started leaving almost rite when we got there (50% packed)
I though it was some wierd Polish custom (in heavy polish area). Nope- whoever told Gf it was 6 shoulda told her five.

Mais I got to glory in the Gospel simply reading it, and it's one most everybody in Western civilization is familier with - Satan trying to get Jesus to worship him (Matt 4 1-11). You know, "Man does not live on bread alone" , and to the slitely more religiously-read, "Thou shalt not temp the Lord thy God", etc...

So, in honour of Temptation Sunday, here's something Jesus mite have written if he'd lived now-a-days. Well, tell you the tuth, Jesus almost certainly had @ least co-writing credits, if I remember correctly, since to me every one of these words ring true as it glows and flows like burnin' coal pourin' off of every page like it was written in my soul from me to me*



Align Center


......................................
*=yes yes yes, danke Bob

No comments: