23 May, 2007

I decided to Sylar myself.

Look here. This is Sylar. Last nite I got this here haircut. See that haircut? Look @ how it's wetted and gelled so it's plastered onto my head. Doesn't that look like Sylars? And what about those fake glasses that I borrowed from Jamie? Don't they look like Sylars? With these glasses, I look like Sylar, don't I? Don't the both of them put to-gether make me look like Sylar?
I look like Sylar.
One of the great joys I teaching @ a school like this-- a fine arts school- is that lots of kids AND teachers are funky. It allows me the opportunity to work hard and , hopefully, make a small difference in kids lives. But it also allows me to play the goof: since I got the haircut last nite, I came across glasses that....well, ther' glasses. I taped the picture of him in the above link to my i.d., and taped "Sylar" over the name. Eventually, I just started calling everybody Sylar. Viva being a goof, and viva being in a situation where I can goof.
Speaking off goofing, There is a girl who loves Sanjaya. I've written about her before. Updates on Ms. Snajaya:
:She has now become a supporter of Jordin
:She has floor tix to Idol on Tour
:She misheard me when I called her Sylar and thought I called her Simon. She was deeply befuddled and amused.
:She, like all the kids @ this here school, is fantastic. I like this place, it suits me well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tickets to Donny Idol on Tour?

Anonymous said...

all I can say is.....hammerlock.