27 May, 2007

Speaking of you tube

I'm sitting on the ground, outside the CPL I wrote about above--no, make that below--and make that scribbled about--last nite. Gf and i watched lots of shit-- the stuff people have sent me the last few years and days -National Trust video from "Crankfaces Church", as Gf and I call it uncoded, Space shuttle rocket video from J.A.V.A.*, David Lee Roth doing a bango'ed up version of "Jump" (a blaxx traxx) etc... We also did some Ali G., tried to russle up "The last patrol" so i could show'y'll what the fuck "Security Out" means**, and etc.

I like Youtube, d'accord, and when I get my digital camera, look the fuck out. I don't have the patience of a rocky, but i got so much shit- real stupis ass shit, totally irrevelent, like this blog- I can't wait. well, I can but for a few weeks. I've made the first step- asked my favourite tech guy @ school for his ideas. must grill Rocky and Blackie next.

*=I think i'm happy with this, and it's supposed to resemble N.A.S.A.
**=wait- i could put it on youtube meself, can't I??

No comments: