22 May, 2007

Just for one day......

Watched the ending show, and yes it was great. It was imminently satisfying, misty making, and just just good. Enjoyed it w/ Gf, although I know that she has not enjoyed the sedentary self I’ve become. I though it’d be fun to get into some tv show to-gether, and we do watch Lost, heroes, and Betty la Fea, but she wants to go out on the town. Funny- a divorce and I’m the first guy after wants her to experience young life again- she really has more energy than me. And my old sneer was always that I’m the most active mutherfucker on the block- I’ll sleep on yr fucking floor, take the El to Satan knows where at Beelzebub o’clock in the morning, etc etc…but it really seems time has raced me well. I do need the rest, I’m deeply ashamed to write. Maybe if I changed my diet, got more sleep, prayed , ………..okokok……..I’m done. I wanted to go to Electralane Tuesday nite, but since this is a J & B week, and nephew #2 has playoffs this week, I decided not to go. Or go to a Sox game. Maybe on the wkd. Plus there’s the matter of the Champions League final, the first game in the Mexican League final , and Lost ensemble on Wednesday. I gotta watch all of those as a “virgin” (meaning not knowing the scores of the games or the plots of the shows). And get my haircut. Maybe to-morrow. But that’s an entry planned to be a little expansive, so not to-nite on that. Sleep in now for to-nite.

But Heroes was good, it was good to experience it with her, as we discovered the show and characters and all that to-gether (have never watched the show w/out her by my side), and , well…….good. I’ll wait till next year for the next round.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Idiot: the original Heroes was much better: Hogans Heros.