29 May, 2007

All things must pass.

Today is the.....well, it happened in 1453....passing of the roman Empire. This is the day that Constantinople fell to the Ottomans, thus ending, finally, the Roman empire= or what was left of it. I became transfixed with the story in 9th grade from reading a moving passage about it in my local library. I later wrote a short story on it that scandelously had the word "fuck" in it twice. Our english teacher, Mr. C. would always read what he thought of was the best stuff we wrote, so i was pleased as fuck when out came mine== complete acec said swear word. we loved him. he taught one year, and I remember the cheers we had when he announced near the end of that year that he had passed the bar exam. I later taught a girl that babysat his kids. hell, i later had classes with a girl that I taught when she was a freshman. Old.

No comments: