04 May, 2007

bookkeepings

That's rite!!! Back in the day, Army Z used to be called Ian Curtis. It occured to me backchecking some posts..........so............
Goodbye 'Z, hello Ian 'C.

The first time I ever met Ian was in 1987. He was this real wierd'd out strange guy from Crankfaceville. I've met a lot of people in my day, but back then when I was 21, he really seemed out of this world. I wasn't the, um, adult I am now back then, so he seemed way off. He was waiting for the army call up, and off he went. As it turns out, I got to know him pretty well, and guess what: he's no stranger than anyone else. We are all wierd in some ways, but we are all normal as well. I didn't want to do an essay on I.C., but I tripped across the truth a bit ago (his real nickname, BY RIGHTS) and had to share it.


AND THIS , WAITING FOR ME AFTER THIS POST, FROM IAN CURTIS IN MY INBOX.

What do Americans trapped in Tehran during the revolution, The CIA, Canadians,
famous comic book author Jack Kirby, sci-fi writer Roger Zelazny, and Hollywood
make-up artist John Chambers (who was allegedly behind the Patterson-Gimlin
bigfoot film) have in common?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Army Z better!!

Anonymous said...

Ian suxks- he tricked you into believing he was kool. fux him!!

Anonymous said...

軍隊Z はイアンのcurtis と! あるべきである!