25 May, 2007

Joys to work with

I'm not supposed to talk about school on this blog= work and all that.
But.

I work with a staff in the media cenetr that is just a joy to be around. So positive, so hard working, so good for the kids (and yes, my motto in edu. is always "whats best for the kids?")

Here is a joke fwd by one to another and thence to me. See what I mean (readbelow) about depending on others- just like the Hero's finale, rite??



I met an older woman at a club last night. She was OK for 53, we drank a bit, had a bit of a song & she asked if I'd ever had the sportsman's double, a mother and daughter threesome? I said no. We drank a bit more, then she says that tonight was my lucky night. I went back to her place. She put the hall light on and shouted upstairs:

"Mom you still awake?

No comments: