17 May, 2007

CAW CAW!!!!!! / JAY JAY!!!!! / RUFF RUFF!! / MEOW / ZZZZZZZZZZ !!!/ AND WHATEVERY POSSUMS SOUND LIKE


aLWAYS LuVELY WHEN THE bIRDS MAKE THE FRONT PAGES(Today's Chicago Tribune), BUT DID THEY HAVE TO BE THERE FOR THIS ???

While were on animals, wovely wittle bunny wunny wanging wout win why yaaard every day- it'll get big, but now its a tyce and fun to watch. The grass is a bit in need of a cuttin', so just him hanging there means he's under cover. My ackyard is the wilderness: birds galore, bunny, squirrels, sometimes cats in search of everything above, bees (please), butterflies, our next door neighbours dog (Charlie), Bolo II himself, and the most most (Oscar) Wilde item, the neighbourhood possum. Here is my ode to get around writing about my encounter w/ said possum 2 nites ago. Don't just enjoy, LOVE=







The Sunning of Oneself in the Moon

Late nite kinda kat/
balancing on that fence/
run muthafucker from me:/
humans are the enemy/

But beady eyes look back/
The 20 minute backyard balance/
Ignore the offerings I give?/
But: I am a friend/!

v. hILTS


Evanston Possum/ Evanston Dog

Clash of Species
Who will win?

Ripping teeth
this skin i'm in

Fighting fangs
keep off me

White bison
My champion is He!

Another day
both would be petted

Tonites nite:
both get credit

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=315811811&size=l

Anonymous said...

cps= no flicker

babel that English-canine=
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
grrrrrrrrrrrrr ruff ruff

Anonymous said...

i'll eat your garbage, beyotch!