08 May, 2007

Progression was mentioned Monday Nite

Did you ever have a dream where you were running and running and......well, running, and no matter what, you just couldn't get away from who was chasing you. And it was important to saty away from that fearsome thing following?


Hung w/ Drax in Da Loop, where CF, EP, D and Hilts watched the Bulls Debacle ensemble. I had raced to Mt. Greenwood to watch the last half of Neice #3's soccer game (last week of her season, so the mentions will abate in a week, I promise) and the first set of Nephew #2's volleyball game. Then it was swing around in der Strasser and set sail for Printers Row. Wait,wait, make that I made a good burn (the Transloop injection) that allowed me to get there on time. Good to hang out, good to see Drax, good to hang with condo owners, good to eat aurelilialios (sic) pizza, etc...

There was one thing. Over the years, Ive ammased a lot of stories on people and such. I tolf Crankface two stories about him. One was pastel......no, make that vanilla.....but the other one was one I never told him or anybody- a funny tidbit. I'm sure he enjoyed the story, but did I have to say it in front of Drax? Crank mita not appreciated it in company. So maybe I should have said it. Rite now, 'face is reading this and thinking "Now, what story is he talking about???"

Funny, the story above was not a bad story, just a bit of an embarrsing one. I kow a lot of shit about people, and people know a lot of shit about me. I always worry about the thunderously stange shit I'm responsible for ever getting out. Whatever.

We had a nice drink or two after the game outside. Printers Row is very nice. It has people out late in cafes and such, which is something I love. Drax will not be seen now until I go out to california, maybe this summer. We'll see.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm back to check on the blog. Since there has not been any mention of me or my boycott I've decided to start my own blog in the comments section of this blog. Here I go.

TENDER TUNA TROMP
Woke up this morning before me alarmsy wnt off. Doughnut know why. maybe it was the goods raw fish me had last nite w/me lady. We walked to an old place that I used to frequent in the old new neighborhood with other gf's and work friends. Great atmosphere with little rooms on the side for private dining. We sat in middle of the room fortunatley right below the giant TV hanging on the wall. Got to watch the Bulls lose to the Pistons (read about my reaction to hashing in the comments section of Dachicagosports blog). I hate all Chicago sports teams bee cause they just aren't any good. Compared to the rest of the world their winning of champs is very low. + rooting for Chikago sports includes commiserating with shicago sports fans, some of the worse in the universe. Back to the 魚. Me lades and I get to go out every so often and we love sushi, though she usually gets something different. last night she ate the same as me. We walked to the place, actually our second choice, the first being closed on 월요일. I've heard that many sushi restaurants are no longer owned by japanese. The Koreans have taken that market over. Food was passing. We will probably skip it next time though it was fun to walk there aND look at our neighbors and neighborhood as we pranced along. AC spotted us on our march as she drove by. She claimed we looked like newly weds in love. It's great to walk. You really get a taste of the outside world that is quickly forgotten but never lost after years of Pt or driving. It reminds me of the slower quieter days Of my college years. I was spoken of back then as a great walker, probably faster than anyone around, but I also enjoyed the slow walks, especially when accompanying a good friend or lovely female. Tomorrow I will comment on cousin #3 and his chess club match that i will attend. And don't miss the Film societies screening of The Killer of Sheep this coming up monday. One of the greatest low budget films of the past 30 years. There will be a review of this coming soon.

Anonymous said...

This comments blog is much better than Security Out.

Anonymous said...

Vomit on me baby. I can't stand fish.

Anonymous said...

Yeah

You are my fire
The one desire
Believe when I say
I want it that way

But we are two worlds apart
Can't reach to your heart
When you say
That I want it that way

[Chorus:]
Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a heartache
Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a mistake
Tell me why
I never wanna hear you say
I want it that way

Am I your fire
Your one desire
Yes I know it's too late
But I want it that way

[Chorus]

Now I can see that we're falling apart
From the way that it used to be, yeah
No matter the distance
I want you to know
That deep down inside of me...

You are my fire
The one desire
You are
You are, you are, you are

Don't wanna hear you say
Ain't nothin' but a heartache
Ain't nothin' but a mistake
(Don't wanna hear you say)
I never wanna hear you say
I want it that way

Tell me why
Ain't nothin' but a heartache
Tell me why
Ain't nothin but a mistake
Tell me why
I never wanna hear you say
(Don't wanna hear you say it)
I want it that way
I want it that way

Anonymous said...

if y ate fish, then y deserved to get up one hour before you went to bed

Anonymous said...

I think that............oh, wait, i didn't finish wiping good enough and now its all over my keyboard