03 May, 2007

Sister I'm a Poet

For most of us, our favourite Belgian living in Santa Cruz is a cat called Drax with a cat called Jane. Or maybe Darrin is his name. Ah, both names were coined by me, way preblog days, and they instinctively crept up the last time I saw Drax as his real name. Meaning, the first time I called to him, Darrin came out. And I'm sure that I am the only one who calls him that. Okok, so the word is this: he's intown, for a nite only to hang, and he wants 10 Cat, which is a cool bar @ Irving and Ashland (for y griddlists, that about 3950 n, and 1600 w). So, I will send out some email sorta invite for a chill evning. Wait, what time do the Bullies play???? Wait for it, but please have this:

I'm sure
it mite be:
but Drax and me

But if y can
saturday by:
please say hi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isabelle is my favorite Belgian in Santa Cruz. Then comes Pia, Daisy, Dexter, Calvin, then finally, that dirtiest of all Belgians.

Anonymous said...

I caveated 'most of us' in there w/ you in mind.