11 May, 2007

Big week ends.........

Late nite got in from trivia very late. 'cause of the Bulls game, triv was delayed, and we finished, losers, late. I tried to sleep rite away, but the cafe I had a few h. earlier , I think, kept me up. Felt like what is on our good friends Mr. Shit hands hands. I'm dead now, totally exhausted. Neice #3 has her playoof game tonite @ 6p, so I'll make it. I deeply hate to say this, but maybe then I watch the episodes of Lost, Heros, and betty La Fea I taped this week-- you know, Big Week.

Funny, last year every week was big week. I know I've gone on and on about how amazed I am with myself last year spliting between school and all-hours coaching that got me up @ 5.30 am and home @ 8-9pm every nite for 5 1/2m---but fux it, THAT was BIG HALF YEAR for me. This week was easy in comparison. But when you have been ok to your body restwise for a long time, its hard to naziup the body after so long.

If I mite throw some love @ the Red Sox, I always liked that phrase "Cowboy up". And yes, spare me, Gallo, or the Galloists will get you. Speaking of Gallo.................got another great pic that I posted for a few h. earlier then I took off.......will have to keep it for a rainy sunday nite after...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd just like to point out that the Red Sox were beaten by the Yanks in the "Cowboy up" year of 2003. Remember Boone??

Anonymous said...

I can just see you now in your pink red sox hot and pucka shell neclace proudly stradling the shoulders of the leather chap wearing Varitek. Cowboy-up indeed!

now some important news for the loyal bay-area readership of this "blog" -- the brilliant Vincent Gallo with be performing with his new musical act RRIICCEE at the Swedish American Hall 5/19 in San Fran. Hilts better score a fake ID or he ain't getting past security.

Anonymous said...

Any relation?
http://italianalmanac.org/celeb/flaherty.htm

Anonymous said...

http://www.bookconsult.com/LiamOFlaherty/index.htm