09 May, 2007

The Big Week

When we all were young folks, time meant nada. However, age brings on----oh, fux it, ill just cut to chase. Somehow, I've gotten shit on my ajenda(sic)all this week. Sunday i sorta went out, but stayed in country. Last nite, 1000 N. western for empty Bottle show emptied me out: I got home @ 2am, and had to wakey wakey early next day (today). Tonite I'm going to......the Cubs game. I think I'll be able to get a full nites sleep, though. Thursday is trivia. So, each a school nite, abd each a full plate sorta thing.

In '96, when I got my first real job (what was I, 46 @ the time??) teaching high school, it quickly transpired that friday nites, @ the end of a hellish week, (each week was- thinking of being a teacher?? shit the frustrations and work and frustrations and ...........not sure i'd say to anyone -hey, y should teach), I started to stay @ home and rest. I remeber 'cause both Jackson and Frank started to think I had a beef with them or something_ up until then, Friday nite was supposed to be devoted to carrousing for woman and hanging out w/ frenz. Those days it took me until sometime around Sunday @ 3pm to start feeling fine (and I was in my 20's!!!). I think both of them understood after a bit, but there was that period of adjustment where they couldn't understand the exhaustion I was having.

So, Cubs to-nite, sleep, school, nap, then trivia, then sleep, then....................orf's in berlin again. No may flowers, waiting for June towers.

No comments: