18 April, 2007

Lets go Sanjaya

I'll admidt it: Iv'e jumped on the Sanjaya bandwagon. Now, understand that I haven't actually seen/heard him yet, but another librarian and I have become his boosters. Why?
One of the kids here has a huge crush on Sanjaya, and she comes in every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday to talk about him on the show the nite before. So, we'll say how good he is and print up pictures and articles of him for her. mI call her Sanjaya, althou it's been Sanjay recently. The other librarian calls her Mrs. Sanjaya.

Last nite I really wanted to catch him on TV finally, but to no avail: late by however many minutes. She came in today and I printed up the Sun-Times article on him and then foud the red picture you see on this page. I printed up a full sheet of them in red and hung them over our calander. It's nice to work in an enviroment where super-silliness is ok. Something mumbled about context with children and learning and children muttered again......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Secretly, and only on Securityout, will I confess that I really think Sanjaya is the best. But, I have to put on this front-damn tv execs....

Anonymous said...

bloody Indian!