17 April, 2007

It's not just White Sox month.....

...it's also poetry month to make displays for, and I haven't talked about it because i wasn't that excited about it until I got the idea to put up some favourite poems of mine. Hey, This Charming Man is poetry, rite? But I was also able to put up the Four weddings and a Funeral poem Stop all the Clocks, We Real Kool by Gwendolyn Brooks as a peonna to my HS days, and some sexy ass shit by Sandra Cisneros that I can't find online (The one I put up is "I am going to Oklahoma to bury the Man I almost left my husband for"). She is a new favourite since yesterday, when I first read anything other than one of her short stories a few years back. Adult woman, writing on adult things,sometimes those adult things are actually boys and girls, and they are the fun ones. Good thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"This Charming Man"?!!
Careful, Hilts, or they'll gaol ye fer promoting sodomy t' minors!

Anonymous said...

Morrissey a Homosexual? "This Charming Man" w/ homosexual themes? You people are crazy to even suggest such a thing!! How far from reality are you people?? I've never heard such nonsense.