25 April, 2007

Chrissy No No

I was just gonna email them, but with this past wkd's shows by differing frenz of mine, coupled by the fact that 'I have no cds/there are no kids in school past this time on this special schedule day/i'm wondering about Blackies shit', makes me wonder, in this open letter sorta thing to the New Association, when will you play again? They had that joyous show (joy for all who showed up, but also especial additional joy for me, since Splink's sister-- ah, some woman or other met and noprogressed..............now I wonder how much I actually paid attention playing that show) in summer of 1981 in that backyard on Mozart Street, and then........................they're last ep rocked, as well- the first and last trax I find myself hitting up a few times over the last 2 decades. I'm guessing that one of my bands will play before the New Association does again (but it won't be the Retardos, my band that featured JJK on thre Guitars in 1980).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My grammer school buds are still around?? Kool.

Hilts said...

Jenke: You left SRGS a year before the New Association started playing. Don't Lie, janx!!