27 April, 2007

¡abriela!

Oh, and sorry for finally figger'n out Spanish language symbols: I promise no get bored of doing it in a few daYS. rEMEMBER THE GLORY DAYS OF THIS BLOG, WHEN THE LANGUAGE WAS SWITCHED TWICE A DAY AND EVEN i COULD NOT FIGURE OUT WHAT i WAS TRYING TO SAY? and when i actually looked at the screen while typing so I wouldn't make a bunch of capitals where none should be? Damn that shit was dope. Ithica is from that period, but it's also from the time I was trying to clean shit up to make it readable. I know its only been 5m now for my own person 'Chinease Democracy', but one day it will be finished. On NPR last nite they had an author talking that usually written work is never finished, its abandoned, or something like that. Me? I'm FINISHING Ithica. One of these days...................

And can I spill my favoured line for my post on J & B last nite? It'll go something like "J & B crept into TC's last nite like a German pocket battleship in Norwegian waters." I think this is brilliant, but am aware that others mite not think so. Well, three people would find this funny: Chemical Man, Lazerman, and J Val. besides me. Chems, by the way, has already laughed. And no, his nickname is from an innocent eighth grade audio comic book we were so fond of in 1980.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's my favourite Spanish soccer term, maybe misspelled, shouted out by my fellow coaches to the players on the mainly Hispanic teams I have coached over the years. It means, in our context, to "open it up". The kids should move around and make space for their teamates; they totally open up the field and streach the defense when they do.

Anonymous said...

Hilts make good potties now, yahweh?