18 April, 2007

Pretty funny, pretty pretty, and stop using pretty in your titles

My first girlfriend of all time, Orange, used to call boys "pretty" if she thought they were pretty. There were a lot of great things about her. Lovely 18yo punk rock chick who rarely wore a bra and always wore a swatch watch on her wrist and a string of pearls around her neck (even when showering). Two out of three of these things became...............um.......................well, I now like when women exhibit 2/3ds of these things. (Not the watch). Funny how we are formed. I'll write a long peonna to her later (and stop using that term as well), but only after I cut the lawn before the summer fades and its too late.....(and stop using that Replacements reference, especially when you can't get the words rite)

This is pretty funny, and pretty pretty. And naught to do with Orange, except for a certain lovely sexuality about it all. I haven't hit "play" on the video, just read the Guardian deal on it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just watched it.................to quote Beavis and Butthead "................................................."

Anonymous said...

I want to pay for her abortions.