26 April, 2007

Grunge me 1987 / Disco it up 1974

Grunge.
Again, little kids in the building today, so it'll be a lot of weeding today. So I dressed on the lower end of acceptability, so I'm looking like I'm still an undergraduate and dating Q. Black jeans, doc's, and a green striped sweater. Usually I'm in a tie and nice pants/shirt, but on these days I do dress down. Still I look good.

Disco.
Heard george McCrea's "Rock me Baby". Perhaps my favourite disco song, a great beat that you can danse to. I used to "have" it for several years until Big Frank wised up and finally asked for it back. Gotta get it. Reminds me a lot of 1974 and 1994. How about that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hilts make more potty now?

Anonymous said...

Hilts make more potty later in the day. Check back w/ wipe-ables to clean up messiness.