25 April, 2007

/Whatever your name is/

I was just gonna email him, but with this past wkd's shows by differing frenz of mine, coupled by the fact that 'I have no cds/there are no kids in school past this time on this special schedule day/i'm jamming Blackies shit', makes me wonder, in this open letter sorta thing to Blackie, when will you play again? He had that joyous show (joy for all who showed up, but also especial additional joy for me, since a few days before-- ah, some woman or other met and progressed..............now I wonder how much i actually paid attention that show) in November of 2002, and then........................his last lp rocked, as well- the first and last trax I find myself hitting up fairly regularly. I'm guessing that one of my bands will play before he does again (but it won't be the New Association, my first band that has spanned the decades since its start in 1979).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The upshot is it sounds good and I'd like to see it again live.