23 March, 2007

An Amazing Couple

Saw this film this week sometime. It is part two of the trilogy films, of which I saw the first (and posted about it, let me see if I can find it and link it up), called "On the Run", a few months ago. "On the run" was superlative: it had me talking French for a few days. This film was nowhere near as good, but it fit into the idea very well.

Trilogy is three films that I knew were related somehow, but until I saw "Amazing Couple" I just didn't get it. The three films share characters and scences, but are also stand alone. It was pretty neat to see reprised scences, and "frenz" from the last film (you know when you just love characters in a film/book/play/theatre/tv show -they become yr friend?). One friend from the first film returned, one was shown to be quite the snake, and there's still a thrid film to be watched!! Ole!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How can you mention a trilogy of films without reference to the greatest trilogy in cinema history? I speak, of course, of the Rocky trilogy!