06 March, 2007

Sunday

Supped @ this guy and Shipleys crib this sunday nite. It was a loud ruccous(sp) time, with people shouting and laughing and shouting again over each other. There were four big girls (gf, Shipley, English Patient, and Williamsburg), two wee ones (Guerra #1 and Guerra #2) and three loud boys (moi, 'face, and the guy in the accomping photo : that's Gallo himself). What I noticed was that the boys kept screaming and yelling and trying to get a word in edgewise. For all of you thinking i'm glad i didn't have to be a part of that shit, them fuckers yelling-- you missed it. It was boisterous conversation, engaged storytelling, and enlightening points important to share. Treating the haters,I will quote possibly my favourite Rocky quote (yes, I can write Ulysses with my favourite Rocky quotes- for example, what about It's blue, Pat - and yes I will write the stories of these quotes--no, the blue one can't go-- on another day and Link it to this story- but this one involves me and a lithe little girl in bed and .......... anyway, Roxx's quote was:

You Lose.

Dins was great. Gf and I loved it. Starters was white beans on toast and sausage linx- bloody fucking great. Then some sorta lasanga(sp) for main course. I drank a bit of vino and hung out on the porch for a bit. We talked about sexy women, and didn't get into trouble. My favourite, and I'm sure the others have no clue who it is, is one of my personal faves rite now : Sister Emma. The sexy woman came up 'cause 'Face wanted to know who we all thought was sexy- top star people like. He pplayed a key strategem: let the ladies list theirs first, then let us come in. Besides Emma, I also had Sandrine Bonnaire and Tilda Swinton. It's too late in the day to search for sexy pics of them and then fiddle around with the code (yes, I'm now manipulating code in the blog- hooray fer me!!). You must visit this post again next week to get pics of the other two.
The one bad thing that happened was the bloody fite that erupted when the girls started to list off their men. The three of us got really mad and screamed @ them horrible name s and.....................nah, it was a great nite.

No comments: