12 March, 2007

In Praise of Shopgirl, Claire Danes, Womans clothes, and Fetishes of All sorts

Great movie. Dvd'd the other day.Claire Danes. Wow!! I'm adding her to the list from last Sunday.

What a fucking great wardrobe they outfitted her in. Not everything she wore, but just outstanding!!

I love a woman in stylish clothes. Ok, its a fetish of mine. I'm pretty vanilla that way, but the clothes thing................A woman should never go clothes shopping with me, unless she really really wants..................to........... Pretty much every single one of my old girlfriends liked it. I read in some Cosmo type mag that woman really like that-interest in clothes. Anyway, Claire @ one point had these long black Audrey hepburn gloves on, and nothing else...............it, um..........inspired.............um....................this post !!

No comments: