24 March, 2007

Jews, the Messiah, and the Messiah. And one person named after me!

Spent Friday/24th in Rogers park @ Jamie Tree's. Was laughing because this was gf's inagural meeting with him, but he was fine. Over the years, one never knew what kinda Jimes y'd get- the jovial fun loving one, or (one skitzo minute later) the vitriolic vindictive unconnected with reality dude who would be laughing about the treatment yr gonna be in for @ the end of time, when he and his buddy ............well, nevermind, sufficite it to say he was in 'good form'.

I'd stopped by O.R.F. and then to Army Z's. Amry Z is moving out of a fabled building, the bakery building, in two months. I said it to noone until talking to Z. & gf Friday, but I gave serious thought to moving into that building a few months ago. Z's 'mates moved out, and he was looking for a roomie, and I should have moved in. Kool building, kool 'hood, I woulda had a door that I could lock and have my place to myself. My biggest dream really is a place where I can lock the door, just for a day, and not have to deal with anything sometimes............I really want that, and here it was @ a nice price, and................well, I'll be sleeping in my mothers basement for a few more years, I bet.....

Jamie lives in Rogers Park in a sorta halfway house.

First, the Jews.

Rogers Park is great because its the only place in Chicago where you can see Hasidic Jews just walking about. Wanna see Latinos? Go to La Vallita. Palestinians? Marquette Park. White people? Mt. greenwood. But if you want to see Jews, its Rogers Park. I knew that gf had probably never seen this site, so I got her up to see a hasidic family walk by. This isn't Manhattan.

Second, the Messiah.

So it seems some jews have a new messiah. One apartment had a huge yellow banner up with a hasidic looking dudes picture and "MESSIAH HAS ARRIVED" or something. I had no clue some jews believe the messiah has already come. Look above for King Rebe. I may be off on the whole messiah bit, but i find it interesting.

Finally, the Messiah.

Jims prophet, Der Feurher, was not present this nite. Der Feurher is a manipulating freak who recieves signals from heaven that allows he--AND ONLY HE- to understand what God says and wants. He has created a dense fantasy world (think Henry Darger)that is based on his interpreting words in the Bible (through English to Greek dictionaries, then Greek to Semitic dictionaries it, etc.......until a meaning that he likes comes up, then:

"LOOK AT ME. I AM THE ONE TO DECHIPER GODS WILL. GOD TRUSTS ONLY IN ME TO HAVE THE CORRECT DEFINITION OF HIS WORD. ALL OF YOU IMPARED PEOPLE: YOU WILL GO TO HELL IF YOU DO NOT LISTEN TO EVERYTHING I SAY!!!"

And this shit that comes out of his mouth is comical. I know I have no licence on Jesus's thoughts, but let me take this opportunity to speak for Christ and say I can't imagine that Hesus would have anything but sorry to hear another human speak and believe the words of Der Feurher.

Der Fuerher actually has one person who believes all of this. Fuck it if it isn't my buddy Jamie. And Der Feurher rocks his 'position' hard on the back of his one disciple. many were the days of hanging around wit jamie where it was just days on ndless bible study- but not on "Love thy neighbour" or "What credit is it to Love one of your family..." or "Let he who is without sin..." or "Forgive them lord, they know not what they do" , its on made up stuff like the importance of "The Four Winds", or, not to disrespect, the "Four Winds", or, hey, what about the "Four Gifts"...........its all tripe like that.

The one position that hasn't been corroded(sp) is when I say "Hey Jimes, what about Palestine?". Jamie understands what work the USA does in this world, so he's not a fan of Isreal (he's actually been to Palestine). Der Feurher understands not to take up this subject unless Jimes is calmed down and alone. Then the Abu Garhib techniques can be used on his mind.

So, Jamies position isn't so bad. Der Feurher is there all the time, but lives down the hall (good = not in same room 100%/time). Jamie is split from his baby momma, so the child, Patrick, doesn't have to listen to all the fighting. he seems ok. We , uh, spun the jdradle, and jamie remained fine in mind. It was a good nite, and plans were made to have him come down to Southside to hang out next week, when I have break (he gets disability).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does Jamie read this?

Anonymous said...

Es kann merkwürdig scheinen, aber viele von uns benutzen nicht Computer da ein Teil unserer täglichen Leben.

Anonymous said...

Ja ist das zutreffend.

czarth said...

Marajuana ist nicht während des Passahfests rein
http://edition.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/03/28/marijuana.nonkosher.reut/

Anonymous said...

How much does he get in disability? I could use a little break.

Anonymous said...

He got a lump sum, and he's got about 20 large left. Der Fuerher wanted to spend all that was left on a trip to Palestine, but Jimes didn't go for it. Truth be told, Der Feurher did bankroll a trip to Jerseulem when his mom died and he got a settlement.