19 March, 2007

Best or Most Insulting email replies to me................n.1

#1)))here's an early leader for most insulting of the year 2006.


From : rocky
Sent : Friday, December 8, 2006 1:13 PM
To : "hilts, virgil"
Subject : RE: FW: Video Removed: Copyright Infringement


never mind, jenks.. if Dragon agrees to my plan afore emailed (to him), then you'll be (once again) irrelevant, freak. but check out our new video, eh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQmQst6MX18


#2)))a good expression. ok, not as kool as "all systems gay", but......It was a "I have to cancel to-nites plans for the Bears game email"

-----Original Message-----
From: Crankface
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2006 8:47 AM
To: Hilts
Cc: Rocky, Dragon
Subject: RE: bears monday nite


Dudes. I must rehearse. Thar she blows.



#3))) Munson Wu leans in.........

From : Munson the Great
Sent : Friday, August 18, 2006 10:43 PM
To : Hilts@luftstalagIII.com
Subject : RE:

all this leads me to believe you too fuckin jenked to be paying attention. i
don't have titles. i need to actually be there. is there a way to get me a
guest pass to your high school library???

No comments: