13 March, 2007

I'm thinking of a word..............

Hung wit K last nite - first time since the vampire party in Rockford. It was great to see and hang wit him. he lives reasonably close so that it was easy to ring him @ 2000H and say lets hang We watched the John.........what's his name, he's on before Colbert? Great show-since i'm not 'cable-friendly' (cribbed + adapted from Crankface)I never get to watch it.

Visiting inspired me to revisit one of his classic quotes and, well, crib + adapt it for this blog:

I'm thinking of a word to describe K's living condition......wait.......the word is coming to me............it's on the tip of my tounge...........wait.........the word is squalor: K's living condition is squalor.


For the original quote:
K's living condition = Pink Floyd
Squalor = Awesome

No comments: