12 March, 2007

There must be some kind of Mistake

Two related subjects, sorta.

First Subject.
Pulled a dumb one friday nite. Misunderstanding. Gf came over and she wanted to go out, because "We never go out anymore" Instantly I felt I was a bad boyfriend. SHIT !! But then I happened upon my planner about 1/2h later, and realised that we'd gone out the previous Friday. And Saturday. And Sunday. AND THE THURSDAY AS WELL !!! Mad Mad Judy ?? Mad mad me!!! Again another 1/2h passes,and I happened upon the weekd before- yep, bulls on friday and St. Bedes on saturday. I mean what the fuck, dude. What couple that's been going out for 1 2/3rd years goes out even once on the weekends?

So, I was a bitch to her that nite, a real bitch. I felt it was justified.

However, what she meant was that while its great to hang out with 6/7--40 people on a given nite, she was wanting to just hang out in our little couple connexion. She told me this Sunday, and I felt bad for what my reaction. That's whay I really wanted to go out Sunday nite.


Second Subject.
We don't fite that much, but I'm glad we do. I mite be wrong, but I've always felt that a couple that doesn't fite has no passion. Not fite all the time, but I think both must have a stake in the relationship and care where its going. I remember near the end of Q I'd let her do whatever whe wanted 'cause I just didn't care and wanted 'the water to flow downstream' without me having to justify the laws of gravity (man did we used to fite, until the end). Also Madonna, near that end, asked Why don't we ever fight? Then we were too far gone, and we both knew it, and we let it dwindle out.

Q and Madonna=Great women.
GF=Better.
<

No comments: