12 March, 2007

Goodkixx---yeesh!!

I'll get a call from Goodkixx.....a lot. he's divorced- well, in the process of-- and he loves women. He's off on Mondays and Tuesdays, so about every Monday 'round 8 or so its "Hey, Hilts, wanna go to Lannies?" I always feel bad because I just don't want to go out and drink when I have to get up the next day. Plus there's like 5 people there on a onnday nite. I really do feel bad- until last nite.

I felt ok, and gf was over, so we decided to go out. She called him, and he was already @ the madhouse (on this nite) of Lanigans. Totally packed. Now remember, EVERY MONDAY NITE HE CALLS TO PESTER ME TO GO TO THIS PLACE--EVERY MONDAY NITE. So we went, had a few words with him, and he ran after chix the whole time. Great. So we count when there's no one there, but if the bar is packed, well, fuck us. Dragon once went out to another 'hood place called 115 Bourbon street (warehouse type bar/sportsbar/dance floor, concert area) and we saw him, like 10m in four hours. I'm not mad, cause he's another of those characters I tend to be frenz with, but.....what did Rotton say leaving the stage in S.F.?

Other news: Nellie (old bartender-well, young bartender, but y know) went back to Ireland Teddy was there (75 year old oldmanbartype-good guy) and I didn't tell him to look @ the hooker I just picked up (gf-an old standard joke between us 3) but I did pester him to let me hook him up with some jax. New joke to be exploited in the future.

Well, its a monday, and its 2 1/2 h before 8pm. I'll tell Goodkixx hello from y'all.

No comments: