30 March, 2007

Action from last nite.

Talked to Big Frank last nite, and it seemed he wanted even more credit for the success of the dansing period, vis a vis grabbing a girl by the hand and getting them to simply swirl on the danse floor @ parties. I hate to say this, but I really can't remember. My memories of getting people to danse are all after him-meaning pulling up girls who would be too shy otherwise. His only concrete memory is of pulling up his wife to danse- again, well after the glory years of house parties/dansing. My guess is, he's probably rite. He was always one to go go go after women, and I've always been the one held by a shyness that is liturgically vulger.

J & B was in action last nite- I'll cut to the chase and tell you we won, and won huge. Five in a row. Lazers will fill in the update on Saturday since he's got a business trip or other. However, the news that I wish to put out is that one of the regulars--a totally good guy normally--called Kerney Meats started yelling @ me for booing Newbie. Newbie was our regular waitress for years until she got a teaching job. She was playing for another team-- she's always beein very friendly to us 'cause we always tipped well. Drink can make people idiots. But I was very disgusted, and I admidt I really don't want to go back there. The problem is is that I'm part of the team, and anyone who has been part of a team for years knows its not cool to let down the side. So I'm thinking of skipping a month and then coming back and being silent for a few games- As you mite guess, part of the fun for the crowd every other thursday is my loudmouth assault. Lets see how the fuck they enjoy dead silence the next few games. Idiot fucking drunk. No, I'm not quitting J & B, but my level of disgust @ these people (NOT J& B, y understand now- the people @ the bar). Lazers update will be coming out soon, so you can read that and get his perspective (I bet it'll only be a line about it).


This is the missive I've sent to my teamates explaing my action:

I was really disgusted by kearney meats and am boycotting that place for a month. If you guys triv it up the next few weeks, I'll say rite now that I'm OUT the next 2 games @ TC"s. I will be back, but i would appreciate if you do not tell them in 2 weeks where I am: I'm expecting my frenz to say "we don't know" if anyone askes the second game I'm gone. When I come back, I'm gonna be silent as hell. Let that fucking place enjoy the silence. I am open to going to other games @ other bars in these 4 weeks, but I will not rock the boat more on you guys. Play on the next 2 games w/ my total blessing, but will expect you all to be silent about me.

No comments: