06 March, 2007

Litvenyenko and I

They forced me to go without my morning breakfast and coffee, then made me traverse the city, then made me wait and wait and wait and then they stuck needles in my veins and pumped me full of radioactive materials and then made me lie down on this revolving machine and then made me, hungry and tired, run--no, torture me- on a treadmill and increased it again and then increased the speed again, then pumped me full of radioactive stuff again and made me lie down on that thing as the machine whirred around me, taking pictures of my insides and guts and doing i just dont know what they did with them.......................

Ok, paranoid rants beside: I signed up to have my heart checked. It was the Thallium Stress test (do do da do do)*, and even though it was long, I'm glad i got it done. That all out assault on my heart and lungs that finally i'm totally stopping ==well, 97% cut out. It went well. The techs, nurses, and docs were all good. Especially that little nibblet of a tech. If I had a fetish about taking my shirt off in front of a good little nibblet while she pasted those ekg things to my body, why I would have been in Heaven (lots of fetishes, that ain't one of them).

We'll see the results later from my primary dr., but the one running the machine did take a look @ my heart a wee bit and his reasction was .."Good". But we'll see, Litvenyenko and Me.

*=hummed to the tune of that french song 'me nom de nom'

No comments: