14 March, 2007

Too many on a school nite

Four ciders. I can't drink that much on a wkd nite anymore, yet there I was, @ Keegans, having to wake up early the next AM................The real pain came in when I refused to go to sleep, and ended up today with 4h sleep. One for each decade of my life.

GF and I were going to catch the Simeon game @ UIC, but I flaked out in the parking lot of school. Rite then Rocky called and said "drinx?" so we said yes.

About the nite:
1) Rocky was in a good mood. He can be a moody pregnant dog sometimes, but he was "good Rox" this nite: he didn't even insult me or offend gf in anyway.

2)I got lots of love for what I'm doing now, blogging. I've felt it before; some people really enjoy security out and dcs. Just by someone pursuing a subject I driveled on, I 've known they are digging it. Not every post etc., but they are glad its out there (Or 'security out' there)I knew, but yesterday it was nice to be grilled on one million different things blog by rox. he wanted to know how to post pics, how to do linx, etc.......I have a feeling he's next. I understand loving a blog: back in Blackiesblogs heyday, it was #1 thing to click to, even before checking my emails sometimes. Rocky even hit upon the salient points of conceit in security out : the vanity, the ridicilous spellings, codenames, the absurdity of it all that make it fun for me. I have a lot of respect for Rocky's aestetics- it was good to feel him digging that shit.

3)GF has never read this blog. She has NO clue. I've left it go (her not reading it), realising that one day she'll get hip to that trip and spend a day hunched in front of the computer, but i'm letting it go @ its own pace. Rocky knew this as we looked @ my new computer for 40m downstairs while gf and mom hung upstairs: when we got to Keegans, he immediaetly turned on the roxyness over gf and pointedly pointed out stuff about 'gf' and 'gf and I' that I've posted. I've totally wanted her to read it, but also terrified for her to read it. It was FUN to watch her go from stunned to really stunned when Rocky started in on what he'd learned on the blog. She tried to peep out a protest with a "But you never told me" type deal, to which both of us totally dismissed nah nah nah, you can't try and play that : just PLUG THE FUCKING ADDRESS INTO THE BOX, gf. Just ask me for the address- I won't say no, how could I?

No comments: