02 October, 2007

Who Qwacks a butterfly on a wheel ?

So, last Wednesay or so, I put a hondo into the chequing account because my crack addicted friend- lets call it Clocker- needed to make a bill- yes, they'd smoked what they'd had. So, I know I'm stupid, but I went over to the West side w/ my chequebook in pocket ready to help out a friend.
He had stupidly lent his credit card # to a dealer so the dealer could get a car. Don't do this, I said. It was supposed to net them $100 free, but in the end the car was returned late and they ended up owing almost $900.
"But Quick is cool, he'll get me the $ back. " Rite. I knew that this would only have one conclusion= they get repaid, but all in qwack. But, I was prepared to stand by a friend. I set limits on when the $ would come back to me, calanders of payment etc...etc...
However, he decided that since he was only gonna be charged a $30 overdraft of his account, he decided not to hit me up for a loan. Thank you Jesus.
I admidt I mita been pretty stupid. I trusted him, but maybe I shouildn't have. However, my favourite part of this story is next:
At one point before he decided to not to take a loan, we had subtracted and added all the charges and fees and etc and found out that all I would need to lend him was like $250. A few minutes later one of the Qwacks addicts he lets stay w/ him came back with a bunch of it. My friend immediatley turned to me and said "Hilts: change what you are gonna lend me from $250 to $400. WE'RE GONNA HAVE A PARTY !!! "

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, unfortunate crack addict, there were no parties for you

Baywatch said...

hey Hilts,
If I promise to smoke crack, will you lend me some money?

Hilts said...

Yeah, I was ready for that one. No.