15 October, 2007

Friday (meetmeanyplaceoranywhereoranytime)

Afterwork, sallied to the Olde Prisedentss chool I used to library at to see the soccer team I used to coach. It was good to see the kids and staff, but depressing. This ws the school I lost my job @ two years ago- the school I did such a good job @ and I was going to retire from.........
One of the most positive thigs about my whole career in education was being a coach in that school's program. It was a great program, and the kids were great. I miss being involved, even though it means 20=h/week more relaxing since I'm no longer a coach- for now.
I'd seen the kids @ a Fire game a onth ago. They got to walk the field. Even though I'd seen the team in the stands that nite, I was too depressed and jaggled to walk over and say hello. But I'm glad I got to stop in this day to say hello.


Gf's and hung fire for a bit. It was a milch cow evening. Went to Treats to milch some treats, and then to Curtis' for same. Spent a long time hanging @ both- well, not all nite, but a bit. Curtis refound and finally played some superkool short films from some Czeck dude that he'd played for me years earlier then leant out and lost. He had to deal w/ my "Didja ever get it back?"'s since then, until Friday: Then he was able to say : Well, I didn't get it back, but I got another copy of it!" Both of my favourite films in his "Food" (three parts) were again reappreciated by me and enjoyed by Gf.

No comments: