02 October, 2007

/ I lost my weight

More or less, the last time I had "weight issues" was when I was in 7th grade and playing football @ St. Rita. In grammer schools they have the rule that if you were over 100 lbs. you weren't allowed to carry the ball : there can be such weight disparities @ that age that it really would be unfair for a 70lb safety to try and tackle a 125lb running back. Anyway, Cocach called for everybody over 85lbs to report to a special weighing session, and since I was rite and 85 and wanted to attend the kool session, I went.
End of weight as an issue in the 1970's.
I went to the doctor in june to get a check up. I was weighed @ 169 and some bits. I was on the scale last week and I discoved that I had lost almost 20 lbs - and it's not like that's a good thing or anything. I have a feeling that it was various combos: intensive jenke training over the summer that proved quite breathless in takeing away my appetite, the natural lull of my summers because I didn't work, and a revitalization in walking.
So, I dunno. Maybe I should go the doctor. Or do what I normally do : "Say, Jackson, I'm losing weight- what should I do?" I don't feel sick, but........................................

2 comments:

jackson said...

get your blood/sugar checked

Hilts said...

I do take on too much sugar- When I asked the dr. during the last check up as to why I urinate all the time, he said first off- "Sugar it up a lot??"