27 October, 2007

Hilts...just make it Hilts

So, to-nites a Halloween party that i'm going to. dunno if it'll be great,, but hoping it will. will bring some music, but leery of whole laptop along- plans to get a cheap i pod- again, just for dj'g @ parties- is needed. they're cheap.

But, laziness rules my always quest for a stupid costume. I've always had the conceit of wearing a costume that is very obv. a costume but I also wear in normal life. So, in 2002 I went as Ralphie, a character innthe sopranos. But I'd also worn the exact outfit the day before teaching. Was it '94 when I paired a pair of Stewart patterned plaid cutoffs with a Scotty Pippen jersay and named myself "Scottish Pippen".

lazy me is going to to-nites party as............Hilts.
Needs to find my mitt- the good new one (brown), not the shit little piece that is the only one I can find rite now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have your Brooks Robinson mitt. I wish you would have said something.

Hilts said...

I hate to day it, but I wanted to flash the new leather. nothing like showing off a really nice rawlings mitt (My old brooks robinson one that I used both for baseball and hockey also a Rawlings)