01 October, 2007

I had an enjoyable time as I watched my nephew get the hell knocked out of him.

Easy.
He's a guard on his grammer school football team, and I finally caught one of his games. Bless you, Z-31a Peter Starsser , as with no car there is no way to get all they way out to the subarb he lives in. This team is not taking over from the world beaters that his uncle played for (those great St. Rita Championship teams of the 1970's that I played on- hopefully he won't take after the bragging part of his uncle as well).
They got killed, and Nephew.3 was taken out after two dudes on the other team tackled him when a kickoff fell into his hands. He just got the wind blown out of him, but he was done for the game. I will go to his next game next week. So used to going to neice and nephew 's games and feeling comfortable, but lots of times I do not want to talk to anyone that I don't know. So, there are a bunch of people @ these games, from the far subarbs, and I must admidt...........next week maybe I'll be more awake.
Plan to take the kids to Culvers.

No comments: