15 October, 2007

sundayafternoooooooooooon

Nondelight to Da Bears. Was a wake to watch the loss.

Mass @ 5pm, walked Mummy, enjoyed it but was in a tizzy 'cause I forgot my Espanish missellette;I couldn't study foreign languages during mass.

We wanted some crowns, (Tops that taste !!) so after saying no to my regular (where evrybody knows my name) and no to my old favourite (many people know my face), I decided that what WE needed was a trip to the old bikerbar turned bikernadirishbar in the hood.

Now, on a long ago visit to this bar I was asked for my licence, not once but twice, and treated as if...........well, as if I'd put some grafitti or regularly Reggie Jackson'd up the loo. Hmm. I'd've never done that. But I know both owners lawyer- it's BCD- and I'd done some political work for one of them, so I figured it'd be ok to go back in. We decided - well, I decided, she really didn't care- to go back to this place for drinx shown.

It was fun. They poured great drinx (Shit shit shit- did I just say that ?? I regularly inwardly made fun of people who would say "That place pours a great Guiness", but now since I'm a half guinnydrinker now........well, there's truth to those statements, I now know.) and they were cheap. We'll be back.

It was a late Sunday nite. We went home after thinking 'one more drink',but Gf saw the o'clock= it was near 2230h, and reville was never far from our minds now.......

No comments: