11 October, 2007

and the funny thing is.....

Was musing on caesar and Christ, and last nite the magical phrase "Rend unto Caesar what is Caesars, but rend unto god what is Gods" jesus said that. I got really excited for a few seconds when I relaised that although Jesus wasn't alive @in 44bc when Caesar was killed, he did say "Caesar". My mind ran through "what did jesus mean to say? Was he talking about Caesard reforms? Then I remembered: After Julius, the term Caesar meant, well, King or whatever. Not our boy Giaus.
And that name. I asked , jokingly to GF, to be called Caesar for a bit. Then I realised : nah, too commen. Ditto Julius. But Giaus......hmmmmmmm.....but then I got scared that people would be thinking that I meant to be called "Gayus".
Fuck it. Except in front of the 14-18yrolds @ the school, call me Giaus. Until next week.
And fuck Cicero. And Brutus. Shits...........

No comments: