25 October, 2007

arbitron

So, I'm being paid $2 to be an arbitron radio person for the next week. You know, keep a log and write down what I'm listening to. Generally speaking, I listen to the radio when I'm in the car and when the Sox or Bulls or Hawks are playing and no tv.


I'm doing it seriously. Bit of Plant on XRT (good version of 'Gone gone gone'). NPR news. An oldies song. Etc. These people, however, are wanting long streches of radio listening, not my ADD flipping about on the stations. But I want to do it seriously, so flipping they get.

1 comment:

Steve said...

I did that for Nielsen last spring -- nothing but BEZ and SCR for me. But when you work from home, you miss the blather at a certain point and music makes way for jibber jabber.

Morrissey is no longer worthy of your current obsession. Get off the stage.