10 October, 2007

Notes from a dirty Old man (not live and cut a bit)

Longtemps ago when I was still 'innocente' or in the early days after, I was totally shocked by some women who- gasp!!- did that sex thing before they were married. SLUTS!! University classmates of mine who were way ahead of the sexality thing that I was. And i was totally fascinated in these woman. There was something in the Catholic upbringing that made me fascinated that not only did these woman have sex, but they did not try to hide it or anything. They talked about it !!! These types of girls were so far from my reality at the time, and I was totally fascinated by their sexuality. It's no big deal now, but for this all boys school high schooler, casual talk about the lives was totally alien. And cool.

Anne Hathaway

Saw "Havoc" last nite. There was only one reason I saw it. I read a review of it in a magazine and wanted to. What--I read Playboy not for the pictures or the articles, but for the movie reviews? Whatever.

The role Anne played called for nudity. My guess is is that she needed a role for nudity, and this film fit the bill. It was one of those "I'm not havin' another princess role" movie for a young actress wanting adult roles. And again, whatever makes up my likes and dislikes, I love an actress that decides that she wants these roles. Bad me. Or, bad society that made me this way== yeah, again, that's it..... but whatever. I remember Molly Ringwald having some similar role years back. It's that deal of mine again that likes it when woman display themselves for men. It may be that I feel I lack power vis-a-vis woman, and watching woman in these roles empowers me, or something like that.

The movie was ok. Not bad, if you like Anne Hathaway......................and I do a lot more these days. Oh, and if you don't want to see the movie, go to ewetube and put in Havoc and Hathaway.

ALL THE WAY


Last year was at a library conference in the Loop. One of the sessions was 3-4 different leaders going over the latest in published books with a brief 90 second talk on a new book. They each covered 5 books or so. One of the four was pretty HOT- pretty, nice figure, kool cut, nice outfit, and......really kool glasses. Her technique for the first book she coverered was as follows "This book is about a ________, a ______, an ______, a blow job, a ______, a _______, and ......... "

A BLOW JOB !?! As always, a woman, in mixed compny, even mentioning a blow job, throttles me. Wow. And I'm four score and one, now !! Very titalating. I paid not just attention to the presenter for the rest of the day, but I paid extraspecial attention.

There's just something about woman that's so fucking cool. I know that society fuxx us up so much, but I'll admidt that I think it's great that I totally blush @ book conferences or enjoy Anne Hathaway roles.

No comments: