18 June, 2008

you know my love....

Sorry for all the stones stuff again. I blame it on thta tape that I finally found after 2y of searching. It has tonnes of old Stones boots -live and studio stuff - that i really feel inlove w/ a a teen. All thos old blues covers, Diddly and Berry,, and the early stuff thyw rote themselves. So, last wek I posted the Stones @ the NME awards in 1964. They did "Not Fade Away", "I just wanna make love to you", and "I'm Allright". That's Holly, Dixon, and Diddly. Reach back a week into S.O. and enjoy.

It's funny, because all of these songs are key in the bootleg stuff I have. And now there is the NME show in 1965. Same shit. Old songs that are all over the boot.

And the deal is? Fuck, the Stones sound stunningly hot in both appearaces. And note the role of Brian.

It's a bit bizarre that the Stones in 1965 are still doing coverheeavy sets on such a huge show.

No comments: