13 June, 2008

2008 Prop Bets

Written by Lazers

no editing

Lazers is in Las Vegas for the World Series of zPoker. Here is his "Odds"

I checked the line on the internet, and here are the current prop bets for trip #26:

World Series:
Odds I’m eliminated in the first hand of the tournament: 250-1
Odds that I last the whole first day: 9-1
Odds that I finish in the money: 25-1
Odds that I win the entire tournament: 10,000-1
Odds that at some point I’m berated by Phil Hellmuth: 35-1
Odds that I lose a big hand with pocket 9s: 4-1
Odds that I end up at the same table as Gavin Smith: 2-1
Odds that Sam Grizzle kicks my ass: 40-1

General:
Odds there will be at least 1 hot cocktail waitress: 1-25
Odds that at some point I’ll see a woman sans clothing: 3-1
Odds that woman will be Asian or Polynesian: 1-95
Odds that woman is Evelyn Ng: 2,500-1

Over/under for total amount of sleep for the trip (5 nights): 22.5 hours
Over/under for time spent at the pool: 60 minutes
Odds I badly burn myself if I spend time at the pool: 1-1

Odds that I make and win a baseball wager: 10-1
Odds that I make and lose a baseball wager: 1-3

Odds that I eat at the Burger King in O’Sheas at least once: 3-2

Odds for most hotel time:
Imperial Palace (where I’m staying): 4-1
Rio (where the tournament is held): 10-1
Bellagio (home away from home): 3-1
The field: 7-1

Odds of a beetle crawling through my hair: 12-1
Odds of my being north of the Wynn at any point during the trip: 6-1
Odds of seeing a “Wanted” poster depicting Tom at the Mai Tai Lounge: 4-1
Odds Burt Young comes up: 5-2
Odds of seeing a celebrity lamer than any of the ones encountered on past trips (Mark Lynn Baker, Louie Anderson, Weird Al Yankovic, Jay Leno, Chris Noth): 125-1 (hard to get lamer than Mark Lynn Baker)

Odds I see my first Vegas stage show (not including free lounge shows): 250-1

No comments: