11 June, 2008

As I turn to go...

Sadness, as usual, as the year ends and the uncertainty as to my future employment continues. But - the last walk throuygh the halls, the last minutes w/ my colluges, the scatters of kids left, the media center -wasn't it just 2h ago I was actually looking for things in the stacks?- and I mite never enter this building ever again.

I'm a bit too much of a Romantic. Wasn't it Joker who told me I like my past too much?

However, if I DO come back here next year, I did do a bit of asking. I went to the poepl in chanrge and told therm if I be back next year, then I should be involved w/ the boys soccer team. If I'm back.

I fully know that if I am ever here full time, I will be all soccer before long, and try to install my reforms - or the refomrs from the last school I worked @. Girls will start in the Sptring, since I am now the guy there- if I'm back. But boys I will start as a lowly assistant.

I want to be back here real bad. I love the school, the media center, and I know that I have much work to do for the kids via soccer. But...

No comments: