18 June, 2008

death and sex and life

A haircut that always draws my attention -especially when it tops off beauty - has been in the news this week. Well, maybe not in the news, but.................I've noticed.

First, sad. Cyd Chrisse has died. I'm not gonna say she's one of my most top actresses, but since high school I always had a serious crush on her. Any girl that danses, and especially any girl that danses that well...and looks like that......and, finally, that hair cut. Snap above from "Singing in the rain", flx below from "Band Wagon". I should have mentioned dansing in the title...................but I guess sex covers it.

Spliffe has many of the same thinkings towards this womenthat I have. Loved her post.


Our other special women this week in someone I have a serious ............................... interest in, Anne Hathaway. I've written before what this women does to my glad things, and now we get to see her in a Syd Charisse haircut to further inflame.


Of course, there has been so much death around me the last month or so, the realization that someday Anne Hathaway will be drooled about by some blogger in 60y when she dies.

No comments: